2010年9月17日星期五

Poplar tree

It grows very fast, a few years time there will encircle the rough, like a husband Wei extended to the air with impunity. Its growth and its quality may be a relationship, it calmly walked in years, the tenacious vitality to its immense courage, not afraid of any of the wind and rain. When at home, have nothing else I'd look sitting in front of it, this has become a part of my life.
A few days ago my mother called, she told me: "these two days to rain, cold weather, pay attention to adding clothes." Sure enough, shortly after midnight there are sad rain Xiao closely window lattice. Awakened from a dream where I heard the voice of the cold rain beat curtain is sleepless. Suddenly remembered this time whether the mother could not sleep as I do it?
Big wind and rain outside the window, I have no trace of sleep, got up by the window looking out as ink and dye the night, even for a moment and it seems to me among the thick of the night with a little induction. Surprised to find a small poplar tree not far suffer even in a bleak horizon. Wind blowing through, the leaves sang gentle soothing embrace folk, that simple green contours are outlined Dai from the "Book of Songs" came out of the shadows. Do not know how, I thought of the mother's increasingly gaunt appearance. Although there is no poplar's stalwart mother, but she gave me propped up a rain-free sky.
I seem to understand the poplar tree courtyard, it is so lonely, passing in silence Shaohua it does not worry about people blaming Heaven, but in a loving and peaceful state of mind to counter the natural insight into the nature. Blossom Teenage moon and new moon cycle of the seasons can not erase it hold up that little bit did the sky. Today went to the leaves, but its life was already brewing in its bud in a long time.
Wake up the next day was actually a large sunny, warm heart micro mother's legs do not have to water bubble with the ... ...seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论