2011年6月28日星期二

Laughing girl said

 Laughing girl said: "to tell you the truth, I am also a fake city girls, migrant workers, to put the city girl, has for a long time not yangkeng, today I have not installed. "With that, girl ever since a piece of pork, big mouth to eat up.
Watching girls eat a fragrant aroma like I laugh or cry.
Well, find a girl on love in the city, so difficult Ah! I am really desperate, but still struggling to find. May I insist touched heaven, another girl agreed to meet me. Through the video, I found the girl well described, popular saying is a bit ugly, but her parents were teachers at the University, a native of the town.
This time, I met the location selected in the cafe. Cafe, elegant environment, is the love city people like to go to places. This time I had done my homework, is likely to expose my identity details are covered up better. Girl talk and I was also particularly speculative, all according to smooth direction. Girl said: "I teach a very strict parents won't let me casually, and the boys. ”
I said: "I am not a bad guy, you can be assured. ”
Girl said: "we meet for the first time, how to prove?"
I said: "I Swear by God!"
Girl said: "swear its use, bad guys face and no written words. ”
I worry, took out ID cards, hand said: "look, this is proof. ”
Girl in a Word, let me dumbfounded: "you cheated me, you are migrant workers. ”
"How did you guess?" I was going to crash, asked in a loud voice.
"Nonsense, you ID written hymns, XX, xx xx xx Heung Village and County. "Girl's voice is not falling, I run away in confusion.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论